Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finished Filming!


Filming has officially wrapped! I've been shooting like crazy the last few weeks and finished the last shot tonight - bringing the film length to just over 8 min (before end credits)

I'd love to say it's a breather to have finished filming, but I have 2 weeks left for alot of editing and effects before it has to be all wrapped up. Still, I'm excited!

I'm going to photograph all the props and get a website up and running with a demo reel (try to get myself out there a bit) The reel should include a few scenes from this piece I haven't posted which is going to be fun - looking forward to sharing them.

13 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Really excited to see it, Emmy!

Brett W. McCoy said...

Yay!

a guy in a gorilla suit said...

would you mind if I start a little firework in between - I am so happy for hearing this news !

I am still so very very curious about the finished film.

And talking about viral marketing... I'll be glad if I can help somehow. And I think I got an idea - more at the weekend !

Dan Metalmadcat said...

m_) This is fantastic, and now I feel kind of guilty for not following all the through (kind of fake follower I feel)

m_) But honestly, I am probably as happy as Michael here.


m_) Looking forward seeing your work out there!

Emily said...

Thanks for the cheer (and the fireworks!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

JON said...

Hey, congratulations! Very inspiring to those of us just starting out!

jriggity said...

WOW!!!


Congrats!!! Its been really fun to watch you go through the filmaking here.

thanks for sharing the ride.

If you need a composer ...I know a great guy.

jriggity

Mike said...

Congrats Emily!!! Can't wait to see this...

rich said...

woohoo!! congrats!

Woolly Monster said...

Exciting exciting exciting! Congratulations!

Richard Svensson said...

Like everybody's saying: Can't wait to see the finished piece, as well as you web page about this project! Feels good having wrapped your project, doesn't it?? :)

Aravind.J said...

Congrats Emmy!waiting to see the full length film soon! that's a long and lot's of work you have done, great!!